lunes, 31 de octubre de 2011

The Change Up


Hi guys. regret not being able to offer movies these days. I had a problem with the internet.
today to laugh a bit and try to forget that little mishap. The Change Up I bring a movie where you see two different men. but each would like the life of another.
a fun argument. and cute trailer
I hope you enjoy and have a good day



Synopsis

Mitch (Reynolds) and Dave (Bateman) were inseparable friends of children and adolescents, but over the years have moved away. Dave is an attorney engaged to work, married and has three children, but Mitch is still a bachelor, a man child who works at times and that was never tied to anything or anyone. Mitch believes that Dave has it all: a beautiful wife named Jamie (Leslie Mann), some kids who worship him and a highly paid job in a prestigious law firm. Dave believes that living as Mitch, no stress or pressure, no obligations, is a real dream come true.

After sharing a drunken sounded, the worlds of Mitch and Dave turned upside down when they wake up in the body of the other roles and lose big. Despite being freed from the routine, soon discover that their lives are not as rosy as they seemed. To complicate things further is also Sabrina (Olivia Wilde), the sexy lawyer who works with Dave, and father (Alan Arkin) by Mitch, which has distanced. With time running out, Mitch and Dave must fight to not shatter their lives before they find a way to rejoin themselves.

Trailer

22 comentarios:

  1. Director of Wedding Crashers, writers of the Hangover, and Jason Bateman. I'm sold.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I'm watching this just for the women. (:

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Doesn't look too bad, but I think I'll skip this one.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I guess I'll check it out, seems interesting.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Actually seems like quite a good film to me. I'll certainly be giving it a chance, looks like it could be quite a fun film.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. saw this one when it came out, not to bad

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Not really feeling this, but we'll see.

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Have this one sitting on my comp. and have yet to watch it. Looks decent tho.

    ResponderEliminar
  9. woow that movie is so amazing. i want to see right now :D

    ResponderEliminar
  10. i hear the movie is pretty funny, not sure tho.

    ResponderEliminar
  11. I'm going to have to pass on this one. Looks too crude for my liking.

    ResponderEliminar
  12. Like the blog +follow =D

    I wanted to see this movie but was a little worried about if it would be good or not. Thanks for reminding me to check it out!

    ResponderEliminar
  13. They exchanged bodies? Kinda cliche but looks like a decent comedy so I'll try it once.

    ResponderEliminar