miércoles, 19 de octubre de 2011

Tresspass


Hi guys. Everyone has probably seen a movie of Nicolas Cage. and we can say it's a great actor. and acts very well
and looking for movies to offer you, i found this new movie.
I am not interested at first but when I saw the trailer I thought surely show it to you.
the synopsis is interesting. and very good trailer.
I hope you enjoy and have a good day.



Synopsis
Revolves around a marriage that four violent criminals taken hostage in order to get some easy money, a situation which obviously complicate and cause some inherent tension lies, treachery and deceit come to light.




Trailer

23 comentarios:

  1. Sounds like a good watch actually. It's a complicated premise yet it actually intrigues me. May need to check this one out!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. so many of nicks movies lately have been ho hum this one might be goods though it looks interesting

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Judging by Cage's expression this movie is serious as shit.
    +followed

    ResponderEliminar
  4. how many people do you think die in this movie?

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Nic Cage is in pretty much every movie ever made ahha.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. hmm..I don't they look good together =))

    ResponderEliminar
  7. but will check this out because it's Nicholas Cage.

    ResponderEliminar
  8. I'm watching this just for Nicole. (:

    ResponderEliminar
  9. I wouldn't rob Nic Cage, I've seen Con Air. He'd kill me.

    ResponderEliminar
  10. Nic Cage is awesome, how can anyone deny that?

    ResponderEliminar
  11. i don't know. Cage is... you know... when you see morgan freeman in a movie, you know that that movie will be great, now when you see Cage you even question whether it is a movie at all ?

    ResponderEliminar
  12. I might like this one, will check it out!

    ResponderEliminar
  13. I usually can't take Nicholas Cage seriously, but that looks quite good! And I do adore Nicole Kidman....

    ResponderEliminar
  14. I think the movie will have a good development. but nothing impressive.
    I'm not saying it's going to be bad. but not the best of the year.
    Thanks for the post

    ResponderEliminar