sábado, 22 de octubre de 2011

Contagion

hello guys. Today I want to show the new Matt Damon movie. Contagion is. may sound like many others. but everything seems so different.
the synopsis is good. and the promising trailer.
I hope you enjoy and have a good day





Synopsis-
Contagion recounts the rapid progress of a lethal virus that is transmitted through the air and kills within days. As the epidemic grows, the global medical community fight against time to find a cure and control the panic, which runs even faster than the virus itself. At the same time, people struggle to survive in a society that is crumbling.






Trailer

23 comentarios:

  1. My day was good, hope yours was too! Movie looks interesting, I lately found out that 'global virus' type movies can be really good if done well.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I DEFINITELY GOING TO WATCH THIS MOVIE,GREAT SINOPSIS

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Sounds like REC, and that was a great movie!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. this looks completely freaky, agghhhhh!!! :P yourself

    ResponderEliminar
  5. At first I thought it said "Cognition" and your review was confusing... and then I realized it actually says "Contagion" haha.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I'd pass on this one, not my type of movie

    ResponderEliminar
  7. The trailer looks good. I'd watch it. (:

    ResponderEliminar
  8. this movie reminds me alot of outbreak

    ResponderEliminar
  9. i watch this move yesterday in the cinema...it is wow, interesting and depressing too

    ResponderEliminar
  10. No thanks, I prefer comedies. Nothing too serious for me.

    ResponderEliminar
  11. Wow, look at that cast! O_o Somebody did a really good job!

    ResponderEliminar
  12. interesting premise, might catch this. :)

    ResponderEliminar
  13. I love this kind of movies, I need to watch it!

    ResponderEliminar
  14. I've seen this film. It's a very good film.

    ResponderEliminar
  15. Obviously they're all just dreaming. Mal is there.

    ResponderEliminar
  16. I can only think of Matt Damon now as the character from Team America :(

    ResponderEliminar
  17. I really liked this movie. I thought it was fantastic.

    ResponderEliminar