sábado, 22 de octubre de 2011

Contagion

hello guys. Today I want to show the new Matt Damon movie. Contagion is. may sound like many others. but everything seems so different.
the synopsis is good. and the promising trailer.
I hope you enjoy and have a good day





Synopsis-
Contagion recounts the rapid progress of a lethal virus that is transmitted through the air and kills within days. As the epidemic grows, the global medical community fight against time to find a cure and control the panic, which runs even faster than the virus itself. At the same time, people struggle to survive in a society that is crumbling.






Trailer

23 comentarios:

  1. My day was good, hope yours was too! Movie looks interesting, I lately found out that 'global virus' type movies can be really good if done well.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I DEFINITELY GOING TO WATCH THIS MOVIE,GREAT SINOPSIS

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Sounds like REC, and that was a great movie!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. this looks completely freaky, agghhhhh!!! :P yourself

    ResponderEliminar
  5. At first I thought it said "Cognition" and your review was confusing... and then I realized it actually says "Contagion" haha.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I'd pass on this one, not my type of movie

    ResponderEliminar
  7. All Matt's movies are great.

    ResponderEliminar
  8. The trailer looks good. I'd watch it. (:

    ResponderEliminar
  9. this movie reminds me alot of outbreak

    ResponderEliminar
  10. i watch this move yesterday in the cinema...it is wow, interesting and depressing too

    ResponderEliminar
  11. No thanks, I prefer comedies. Nothing too serious for me.

    ResponderEliminar
  12. Wow, look at that cast! O_o Somebody did a really good job!

    ResponderEliminar
  13. interesting premise, might catch this. :)

    ResponderEliminar
  14. I love this kind of movies, I need to watch it!

    ResponderEliminar
  15. I've seen this film. It's a very good film.

    ResponderEliminar
  16. Obviously they're all just dreaming. Mal is there.

    ResponderEliminar
  17. I can only think of Matt Damon now as the character from Team America :(

    ResponderEliminar
  18. I really liked this movie. I thought it was fantastic.

    ResponderEliminar